Health Care Action Team
Leading the growth of health care innovation in Greater Philadelphia is not the responsibility of a single company or individual. Instead, novel solutions for health care technology and delivery are driven by collaboration, and through the experience, expertise and interaction with key leaders from across the life sciences and health care sectors.
Convened through the Chamber, these leaders are the Greater Philadelphia Health Care Action Team (HCAT), a unique, cross-functional group that leverages the region’s health care assets and is transforming our 11-county community into the global leader in health care innovation.
- Advocate for sector growth through a focused regulatory and policy agenda that accelerates innovation and reduces friction points in the ecosystem;
- Distinguish the region by identifying and collaboratively developing solutions that encourage growth and innovation in the health care sector;
- Support the work of the Health Care Innovation Collaborative to foster the growth of the health care ecosystem and efficiently deliver solutions to market; and
- Develop and advance a more clear and cohesive narrative to better position Greater Philadelphia nationally and globally as an emerging leader in health care innovation and encourages business location and expansion in our 11-county community.
- Become a member of HCAT
- As a member of The Chamber you gain access to many exclusive events with public officials and decision makers (this can link to HCAT members once we have it on the web) working on positioning the Greater Philadelphia region as a hub for health care innovation.
- Business opportunities and benefits of locating your company in the region.
- Hear a success story from Coriell Institute for Medical Research
- Hear a success story from NextDocs
- Attend an upcoming event
- Join the conversation on social media
4A Security & Compliance
Accu Reference Labs
Adapt Pharma Inc.
American Association for Cancer Research (AACR)
American Personnel Manager Consultants
Ben Franklin Technology Partners/SEP
Bravo Group, Inc.
Burns Mechanical, Inc.
Cancer Treatment Centers of America
The Center for Neurological & Neurodevelopment Health
The Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia
CityLife Neighborhood Clinics
Clover Health, LLC
Cobbs Creek Healthcare, LLC
Concierge Physical Therapy & PhysioFit Mobile Med Gym
Continuum Health Alliance LLC
Conversion Technologies International, Inc.
Drug Information Association
Duane Morris, LLP
Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG)
Einstein Healthcare Network
First Niagara Financial Group
Fox Rothschild LLP
Goldman, Sachs & Co.
Greenberg Traurig LLP
Hall, Render, Killian, Heath & Lyman, P.C
HealthShare Exchange of Southeastern Pennsylvania, Inc.
Independence Blue Cross, LLC
Magee Rehabilitation Hospital
Main Line Health
Managed Care Strategic Advisors, LLC
McAllister & Quinn
McKinsey & Co.
Medsurant Holdings LLC – Physiologic Assessment Services
Mendelsohn Dunleavy, P.C.
Mercy Health System
Mercy Fitzgerald Hospital
Meyer Design, Inc.
Mitchell & Titus, LLP
Nemours/Alfred I. DuPont Hospital for Children
Netrality Properties 401 North Broad
North Highland Company
NorthStar Solutions Group LLC
Partner’s Consulting, Inc.
Passport Health of Philadelphia
Patient Care Coordination
Pediatric Therapeutic Services, Inc.
Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine
Philadelphia International Medicine
Prime Technology Group
Public Health Management Corporation
Reed Smith LLP
Royer Cooper Cohen Braunfeld (RCCB)
Safeguard Scientifics, Inc.
Saul Ewing LLP
Shady Grove Fertility/Integramed
SWC Management Consulting
Temple University Health System
Thomas Jefferson University and Jefferson
UnitedHealthcare of Pennsylvania &
University City Science Center
Virtua Health, Inc.
Vybe Urgent Care
The Wistar Institute