Middle Market Action Team
Greater Philadelphia’s middle market businesses, which range from $10 million to $1 billion in annual revenue, have a significant economic impact on our regional economy. To become a top U.S. region for middle market growth, we are working to optimize opportunities to create and sustain long-term success for Greater Philadelphia’s middle market companies through identifying and growing regional assets and connectivity.
The Chamber is actively working to expand economic opportunity for our middle market businesses through the Middle Market Action Team (MMAT), which convenes a cross-functional group of top executives and stakeholders with a shared vision and agenda to amplify business growth and security, provide access to existing regional resources, and identify opportunities to coordinate activities and services for the middle market.
- Conduct an in-depth study of the region to define our middle market, set a baseline and establish achievable metrics.
- Develop social capital amongst middle market executives in the region.
- Enhance opportunities for growth-oriented small and mid-size businesses to increase their competitiveness and strategize for growth.
- Advocate at the federal, state and local levels to enhance the ease of doing business in the region and create a competitive advantage.
- Educate and inform middle market companies and key stakeholders about the importance of the middle market to our region’s growth and prosperity.
On January 31, 2017, the Chamber released a study to better understand and make actionable the opportunities and resources required to sustain and extend the growth of Greater Philadelphia’s middle market. With the goal to increase awareness of the importance of the middle market to Greater Philadelphia’s business engine and to provide a preliminary framework for how it can be supported, the report organizes around the six themes to drive middle market growth.
- Summary Report: Mobilizing Greater Philadelphia’s Middle Market
- Full Report: The complete findings include additional details from the Chamber’s middle market survey and interviews with middle market executives.
- Become a member of MMAT
- As a member of the Chamber, you gain access to many exclusive events attended by prominent business, civic, and thought leaders.
- Attend an upcoming event
Akela Partners Consulting Group
Aloysius Butler & Clark
Ardy Fisher LLC
Bittenbender Construction, LP
Charles H. MacDonald Electric Inc.
COFCO Office Furnishings
DocuVault Delaware Valley LLC
Freedom Mortgage Investments
Gagliardi Insurance Services
Grant Thornton LLP
Griesing Law, LLC
GZA GeoEnvironmental, Inc.
Haines & Kibblehouse, Inc.
Hangley Aronchick Segal Pudlin & Schiller
Hill International, Inc.
K’NEX Brands & The Rodon Group
Mazars USA LLP
McKinsey & Co.
Meyer Design, Inc.
Sabre Systems, Inc.
SB & Company
SKF USA Inc.
Stryker Demolition & Environmental Services, LLC
SWC Management Consulting