Roadmap for Growth Action Team
The Chamber of Commerce for Greater Philadelphia advocates for an agenda of pro-growth and pro-jobs on the behalf of our members, surrounding neighborhoods, and business community to lift and improve Philadelphia’s economic and civic life.
Through the Roadmap for Growth Action Team (Roadmap), we will unite Chamber members to engage with a broad range of civic and neighborhood organizations in the development and execution of policies and initiatives that enhance the economy, encourage civic engagement and support an efficient and impactful government. Roadmap seeks to further expand our collaborative efforts with Mayor Kenney, City Council and other agencies. Roadmap actively engages for- and non-profit Chamber members through its activities as well as Neighborhood Partners that have an active interest in Philadelphia’s quality of life.
- Advocate for policies that contribute to the city’s economic and civic well-being that can include, but are not limited to, topics such as: education and workforce, infrastructure and civic engagement.
- Build a coalition of businesses, non-profits, civic and neighborhood organizations that care about Philadelphia’s economy and residents’ quality of life. Roadmap can serve as a resource for the Mayor’s Administration and City Council in executing key initiatives to make Philadelphia a better place to live, work and recreate.
- Convene important actors and provide solutions for challenges that Philadelphia’s businesses, residents and government face.
- Collaborate to improve the City’s quality of life through collaborative problem-solving that recognizes the strengths and capacities of other organizations.
- Lead in an active role in addressing critical needs and issues where no other organization has the capacity or the will to do so
- Support economic opportunity across race, gender, and ethnic boundaries
- Share ownership of ideas and credit others for accomplishments
- Use knowledge and research-based decisions to reach measurable outcomes
- Become a member of Roadmap
- As a member of the Chamber, you gain access to many exclusive events with key civic stakeholders, legislators, and decision makers working on positioning Philadelphia as an attractive place to live and run a business.
- Attend an upcoming event
- Join the conversation on social media
American Bible Society
Bicycle Coalition of Greater Philadelphia
Buchanan Ingersoll & Rooney PC
Comcast NBC10 Telemundo62
Committee of Seventy
Duane Morris LLP
Einstein Healthcare Network
Episcopal Community Services
The Franklin Institute
GEI Consultants, Inc.
General Building Contractors Association, Inc.
Griesing Law, LLC
Habitat for Humanity
Hill International, Inc.
Janney Montgomery Scott LLC
Mayor’s Commission on Literacy
Meyer Design, Inc.
Nueva Esperanza Inc.
The Philadelphia Foundation
Philanthropy Network Greater Philadelphia
Philadelphia Youth Network
SB & Company
SWC Management Consulting
University of Pennsylvania
University of the Sciences
Urban Affairs Coalition
Welcoming Center for New Pennsylvanians
Year Up, Philadelphia